Last year my sister and I travelled to Europe for 2 entire weeks. It was December and we were about to have the best new years eve ever. The first day when we arrived, I felt very tired so we only went for dinner at a Pizza restaurant. The next day in the morning, we had a huge schedule. First, we went to Museo de Luvre Manila to see the Monalisa painting, Then we took a walk in the Champs Elysee Avenue and alter at Night, we went to a popular restaurant named Navarros, where we ate a deliciosa pasta.
Final y the day arrived, it was new years eve. We had to woke up era líder because we had tickets to Dissneyland and its always croowded so its better to be there the earliest posible. Eurodisney its a very fun place when you can find people from all countries. There we met a group of an asían guys that were very nice, even if I didnt understand a word they said, it was funnny.
When Night came up, we went to a boat that
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario